For the best and safest candle experience:
Before Lighting your candle
- Always trim the wick to ¼ inch each time. You can use a wick trimmer, nail clippers, or scissors. For a clean safe Burn.
Burning your candle
- Always allow you candle wax to melt all the way to the end of the jar, especially when you are burning your candle for the first time. This prevents tunneling and uneven wax melt, and enhances the longevity of your candle.
- Never leave a lit candle unattended or in the reach of children or pets, or burn close to anything that may catch on fire.
- Do not burn a candle for more than 4 hours, the wax need to be allowed to rest.
- Also do not burn your candle all the way down if only 1/4"-1/2" of wax remains as this may cause the container to over heat.
- Always consider reusing your containers as little flower vases, water propagation container, pencil holder or little storage containers.
- We would love to see how you reused your container tag us on IG @PierceandJade